Great careers start here!
Requirements for Candidates:
• Working towards or have completed a PhD or Masters in a technical discipline such as Quantitative Finance, Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Machine Learning or similar
• Graduating in 2019 or before
• Strong mathematical, analytical, statistical and/or programming skills
• Attention to detail and enjoy real world problem solving
• Clear communication skills and track record of collaborative team work
• Fluent written and spoken English essential
Internship and Graduate Opportunities in London within Barclays Quantitative Analytics team
Barclays is a place for open minds and big ideas. It’s for the openly curious, the natural collaborators, the people who believe there’s always a better way.
Our Quantitative Analytics team is a global organisation of highly specialized quantitative modellers and developers. QA is an integral part of the bank, responsible for developing, testing, implementing and supporting quantitative models for valuation and risk management of traded assets, regulatory and economic capital, impairments, fraud detection, asset-liability management, operational risk, net revenue and balance sheet forecasting, and stress testing across Barclays.
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by top talents and experts of the industry, who will help you to achieve your goals and ambitions. Our collaborative and supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with senior leaders and peers alike, as well as gaining invaluable exposure to real world problems in our dynamic and invigorating environment, by working on cutting edge quantitative and technology issues.
During your internship within Barclays’ QA team in London, you will work on a dedicated project for the 10 week to 6 month program. If your internship is successful, there may be opportunity to join our graduate program.
Apply for an information event in Moscow, 21 September 2018. Successful applicants will meet representatives of the London team during presentations introducing the opportunities within the QA team and example problems the team is solving.
Register here and send your full CV to email@example.com. Only Questionnaires and CVs in English will be accepted. Applicants without a full resume will not be considered. The application deadline is 17 September 2018.